DISCLOSURE: This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase anything through one of these links we will earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
No matter what the occasion, all social events can be stressful at times. From the schedule, to the clothes youll be wearing, and the gift you will be bringing, picking the right gift can be quite a task. You have to put the gender into consideration, the childs needs, and your budget. Here are some suggestions on what you can give as baptism gifts.
- Keepsake gifts These cute gifts are both decorative and practical. There are so many different things that you can get as keepsakes including candles, figurines, and picture frames. For religious occasions like these, you can get something with a cross, cherub, or angel on it.
- Keepsake box with photo pouch Keepsake boxes for baptism come in different cute and colorful designs. Whether pink, blue or whichever fun color, they are inexpensive and they are always readily available.
- Photo frames Designed photo frames for kids are really fun. They can have sporty designs or little angel cute designs everyone will love. There are simple ones, and some elegant frames can even have Swarovski crystals embedded to show just how special this little gem of a child is.
- Teddy bears or stuffed animals Cute and cuddly teddy bears are always a hit. Some are the usual teddy bears while some teddies would be wearing shirts with special prints on them such as religious messages as What Would Jesus Do?, or cute messages as I Love Mommy. You can give general themed stuff toys as well. You can get the personalized ones and ones that show the name of the occasion of a quote about it, but you can give one off the shelf as well.
-Bed and Bath gifts Not only for grown-ups, but cute bed and bath items are cute and usable items.
- Blanket Many children have a security blanket that they bring anywhere with them.
- Pillows You can never have too many pillows. A pillow here and there can be useful and you can even get them embroidered with the babys name or custom designed with a cute pattern.
- Baby oil and lotion set Remember to buy one that has been clinically proven to be hypo-allergenic or safe for babys sensitive skin. These sets are readily available in department stores and come in different colors but of course, the classic pink for girls and the classic blue for baby boys is always popular and acceptable.
Just like any other gift, a gift that is both unique and practical is the one that is cherished for a long time. Whether its a personally knitted baby jacket, or a luxury over-all from a designer store, the thought and the usefulness of the gift are big considerations for gift-giving.
On your next baptism celebration, you need not worry about the budget as these items are inexpensive, can be wrapped at the stores counter, and they are cute to bring along. Apart from the cost, it is truly your thoughtfulness that will shine through whenever you give gifts to friends, loved ones, or their kids.